The following positions are currently being advertised:
Lucas House and Garden : Melbourne, Victoria
We require a full-time Team Leader for our garden maintenance department.
This full-time position requires a person with strong horticultural knowledge. The successful applicant will take a leading role in our team as they work in some of Melbourne’s Best Gardens, performing complete garden care for our clients.
NSW TAFE, Richmond College : Richmond, NSW
This is a full-time teaching position. Your responsibilities include:
- Perform the teaching role in a most effective manner.
- Provide assistance in the development of curriculum, teaching methods and resources.
- Perform those administrative duties associated with their teaching.
- Ensure the observance of appropriate safety, health, welfare, security and good housekeeping standards.
- Comply with the requirements and regulations of appropriate legislation.
- Ensure the principles of equal opportunity in education and employment are applied to all staff and students including the prevention of overt and covert discriminatory practices.
- Be involved in and assist as required within the corporate life of the College.
- Advise and assist students to develop their educational programs and make them aware of the facilities the College provides.
- Provide advice and assistance to students, employers and members of the community and generally promote technical and further education.
Zespri International Ltd. : Tauranga, New Zealand
The Pre-Harvest Assurance Manager is responsible for leading and supporting the on-going development and implementation of Zespri’s global pre-harvest compliance systems, ensuring they are effectively and efficiently implemented with particular emphasis on Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) including crop protection and KiwiGreen programme.
Reporting to the Market and Quality Assurance Manager and working across the wider organisation, you will provide effective leadership in developing and maintaining Zespri’s leadership position by championing GAP across its global supply base. You will ensure there are clear, executive approved policies in place to provide guidance in the implementation and management of GAP programmes, including Crop Protection Standards, globally.
Glasshaus Nursery : Melbourne, Victoria
We are looking to add team member who is positive, motivated and industry experienced to assist and report to our busy Events & Venue Manager.
- Enables you to work in a beautiful and inspiring environment.
- Provides exposure to a diverse range of clients and businesses.
- Is an opportunity to work as a part of a dynamic, supportive team.
- Allows for personal flexibility, have most weekdays and nights free!
The role includes two main components: Event Setup and Event Management
Plantmark; Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs
We value professionalism, integrity and commitment to customer service. Our success depends on our people and we welcome those who are passionate about making a difference. We currently have three positions open: Nursery Sales (Coordinator), Nursery Apprentice (Dispatch), Nursery Coordinator (Sales)