The following positions are currently being advertised:
PAPS Vertical Gardens: Melbourne, Victoria
We are excited to be calling out for green thumbs & sales guns to work in our retail nursery & vertical garden display centre.
The successful candidate will be a horticulturist with a minimum of 2 years experience, who is great with customers and has a passion for all things nature!
This is a fulltime position working 4 days a week, including a 1/2 day on a Sunday. Immediate start for the right candidate.
Town & Country: Melbourne, Victoria
Town and Country Balwyn Garden Centre requires a experienced and qualified retail horticulturist to join our team for an immediate start.
The successful applicant will have :
- superior customer service and communication skills and experience in Retail Nursery
- excellent knowledge of plants and their care, including disease and pest identification and respective treatment
- a strong work ethic, be punctual, reliable and honest
- passion for the industry and love of the outdoors
Town and Country Balwyn also requires a responsible hard working Gardener for our Garden Maintenance team.
The successful applicant will have:
- gardening experience – lawn care mowing and edging, whipper snipping, blowing, rubbish removal, planting, mulching, pruning, weeding etc
- good physical fitness and able to undertake manual work
- manual drivers licence
To apply please send email application including resume to : email@example.com
Mt. William Advanced Tree Nursery: Lancefield, Central Victoria
We are seeking applications from candidates interested in commencing Full Time Permanent work as a Nursery Hand with Mt William Advanced Tree Nursery.
Previous experience within the Horticulture Industry is preferred but not essential.
Applications close: Monday 26th February 2018
Email application to: The Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Mt. William Advanced Tree Nursery : Lancefield, Central Victoria
We are seeking applications from candidates interested in commencing a Production Nursery Apprenticeship. This apprenticeship offers both on the job & formal training where you will be able to complete a Certificate III in Production Nursery.
Applications close: Monday 26th February 2018
Email application to: Attention: The Manager email@example.com
Impressions Landscape: Sydney, NSW
We are looking for a Residential Landscape Architect / Designer who would welcome the challenges, opportunities and benefit associated with working in one of Sydney’s leading landscape design companies. We are a small, passionate, fun office that is professional in service but relaxed in our approach.
The position maybe flexible depending on applicants situation & availability.
To apply please email your CV along with some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
To gain an understanding of our company and the work we do please visit www.impressionslandscape.com.au
Enchanted Adventure Garden: Melbourne Victoria
You will be required to undertake tasks as directed by their manager. As well as these directed tasks you will need to show initiative and take on other responsibilities from time to time.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of all informal gardens, large and small, lawns, hedge art sculpture as well as native vegetation.
- Operation of watering systems
- Safe and proper use of gardening plant and equipment
- Assist senior gardener in the maintenance, design and planting schedules
- Solid knowledge of plant identification and their growing conditions
- Proficient in the proper use of herbicides and other chemicals
- Undertake and lead tasks where required
- Report any safety or gardening issues to your supervisor when appropriate
- Undertake any reasonable duties as directed
Downes Wholesale Nursery: Sydney, NSW
We are looking for a Sales Person for our expanding team. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Good people and motivational skills
- An excellent sales approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Should be highly energetic, motivated and a self starter
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- A keen eye for detail
- Nursery / Landscape or horticultural experience
- Should be team oriented, enthusiastic and energetic
- Proficient level of computer skills
Branch Out Nursery : North Ringwood, Victoria
We require a full time or part time retail nursery person. The successful applicant would need to have retail sales experience and excellent customer service skills. Previous retail nursery experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
A comprehensive plant knowledge, however, is essential.
Working every Saturday is part of either the full time or part time position.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or if you would like to speak to me directly please ring Paul on 0402 102 941.
Garden Maintenance – Casual Position
Jessie Buckley Gardens : Melbourne, Victoria
We are looking for someone to work with us on a casual basis, 2-3 days a week, 4 hours a day.
We run a small garden maintenance business and maintain gardens in Melbourne’s South East suburbs, Camberwell and Bayside areas to a high standard. I am a qualified Horticulturalist with over 20 years’ experience in the industry and have worked for the Royal Botanic Gardens and The National Trust; you would gain valuable experience in this role and it would be a great stepping stone to other horticultural opportunities. Alternatively you may have young children and prefer to work shorter days and have flexibility in the days you work.
If you are interested please contact : Jessie Buckley: 0408 784 616
BRS Landscape Pty Ltd – Melbourne, Victoria
We are looking for a qualified horticulturist to be the team leader of our maintenance crew and to start immediately.
The person we need is a passionate, knowledgeable and well presented individual who is able to communicate with our clients, fellow staff and management.
They will have an eye for detail, foresight for potential problems and be able to effectively implement garden maintenance in a diverse range of gardens throughout the year.
This position includes a vehicle, phone, attractive hourly rate and 38 hour week with monthly RDO’s.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd March 2018.
Botanic Horticulture : Melbourne, Victoria
We are looking for someone with a passion for working with plants and presenting beautiful gardens.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Irrigation maintenance
- Pruning and shaping hedges
- Brush cutting and edging
- Maintaining grass and turf areas
- Weed control
- Pest and disease management
- Laying real and artificial turf
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to liaise with clients, other staff and suppliers to create sustainable relationships
- Willingness to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Understanding of landscaping principles
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Neat presentation
- Current drivers license and own reliable vehicle
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
National Trust of Victoria: Melbourne, Victoria
An exciting opportunity exists to become part of Australia’s premier heritage and conservation organisation! Great opportunity with enjoyable new challenges!
· Full Time
· Fun, creative and energetic work environment
· Challenging and rewarding role
- Relevant horticultural qualifications desirable
- An enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Interest in heritage and gardens.
Plantmark; Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs
We value professionalism, integrity and commitment to customer service. Our success depends on our people and we welcome those who are passionate about making a difference. We currently have three positions open: Nursery Sales (Coordinator), Nursery Apprentice (Dispatch), Nursery Coordinator (Sales)