The following positions are currently being advertised:
Paspalis Asset Management: Darwin, Northern Territory
Providing facilities services to various clients throughout Darwin Paspalis is seeking a casual gardener to work Monday to Friday (with the flexible to start earlier and finish later if needed).
As an integral part of the facilities team your day will be anything but dull as you work on various commercial and residential sites in the Darwin CBD and surrounding suburbs.
Our eyes and ears on the ground (having high regard to safety and attention to detail) your key responsibility will be to manage the upkeep and appearance of each site delivering reliable, high quality gardening services to our clients as well as reporting back to the Director of Facility Services any evident issues.
We are looking for a reliable, flexible and motivated individual who possess a positive/ proactive attitude.
Lucas House & Garden: Melbourne, Victoria
We require a full-time Team Leader/Experienced Gardener for our garden maintenance department.
You will require strong horticultural knowledge to be successful in this position.
As the successful applicant, you will take a leading role in our team, working in some of Melbourne’s Best Gardens, performing complete garden care for our clients.
Regis Aged Care: Mornington Peninsula
We are currently looking for a part time Gardener to work at our Regis Rosebud facility.
As the Grounds Maintenance Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Upkeep of the grounds and lawns of the facility
- Upkeep of the gardens at the facility – hedge trimming, pruning, weeding, planting seeds
- Timely reporting on any areas of concerns
- Setting up of rooms and equipment, adhering to OH&S guidelines
Descas Landscapes: Newcastle, New South Wales
Descas Landscapes specialises in providing landscape and turf maintenance for local high-end properties including premium public spaces and commercial venues we are looking for an experienced maintenance gardener with proven experience in all areas of gardening to join a great team.
This is the job for a person who enjoys the satisfaction of creating well maintained gardens for our clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Either Certificate III or IV in Horticulture or;
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 12 months demonstrated plant and turf management exp
- Current manual driver’s license
Palmer Saw Reef: Cairns, Queensland
Working at Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course Port Douglas the successful candidate will be predominately responsible for a new Gardening contract within a gated housing community adjoining the golf course. The successful candidate will meet the below requirements:
- Undertake all turf and garden maintenance to a high level,
- High level of hedging and garden presentation skills,
- Excellent knowledge of plants and each species requirements,
- Irrigation System Maintenance & Repairs,
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment in accordance with OH&S procedures,
- Apply pest management and plant nutrition programs,
Plantmark; Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs
We value professionalism, integrity and commitment to customer service. Our success depends on our people and we welcome those who are passionate about making a difference. We currently have three positions open: Nursery Sales (Coordinator), Nursery Apprentice (Dispatch), Nursery Coordinator (Sales)