To inspire, encourage, develop, empower and value all women in horticulture by providing opportunities for professional development and interaction, and by publicly recognising women’s contributions.
Aims & Purposes
- To encourage and support women across generations of Horticulture and provide opportunities for professional development and recognition.
- To encourage and recognize the achievements and contributions of women working in the horticulture industry by creating a ‘Hall of Fame’ style award for a notable luminary.
- To advance horticulture by promoting a career in the horticultural industry as a desirable and worthwhile vocation.
- To facilitate mentoring and leadership opportunities for women in the horticulture industry.
- To create networking opportunities for women in horticulture.
- To undertake a leadership and advocacy role on behalf of women in the horticulture industry.